Monday, April 14, 2008

The Sun is Out

The sun is out! The temperature is a little warmer than it's been. I went shopping for Passover food today. This week I will spend time cleaning, eating up the non-passover food, and beading. I'm finishing up April's BJP page. Then I want to make a butterfly for a holocaust project I read about. Then I have a piece to make for Food Gatherer's Grillin, a fund raiser for collecting and distributing food in the community. I have made beaded necklaces for the last two years, and I'm still trying to decide what to make this year. The piece should have something to do with food. Last year I used autumn colors and found some pumpkin looking beads. And, finally, when those things are done, I have the piece to make for next year's Beading for a Cure.

In between these beading projects, my son is graduating from college on April 27th!!! We are so happy for him. Growing up was very challenging for my son, lots of speed bumps and detours through those adolescent, teenage, and young adulthood years. However, he has found his path, and will be going to law school in the fall.

Now I'm off to take a walk in the sun.

2 comments:

KV said...

Congratulations on your son's achievement!


Kathy V in NM

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.