Monday, November 19, 2007

Storing my Beads

I work on a portable bead tray, since I don't have a designated place to bead. I often sit in the living room on one of the chairs or the couch, at the kitchen table, or downstairs in the basement. I see I have a lot of beads here, but don't really see any projects, just a beaded bead I'm trying to figure out how to make.
I store my seed beads in the front hall closet (which I converted to a "crafts" closet years ago). I store size 11 beads by color, then put all triangles, 8's, 15's, and delicas in their own bin drawer.
I recently moved my beads to one of my son's bedrooms. He is away at college and rarely comes home. As a matter of fact, it took him several hours to realize that something was "different" about his room. Since I'm only using a corner, things are still pretty crowded. The top photo shows some storage of beads and several containers of unfinished projects. I also have a huge bin of unfinished projects, a little embarrassing....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Susan, you truly are amazing. Love you - your sister Sharon