Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall is Gorgeous this year

We are having a gorgeous fall this year. The colors are spectacular. The weather has been very warm, although I suspect the temps will start to fall soon enough. As I was working yesterday, I was distracted by this view out my window. I don't really see as much of the houses as this picture shows, but otherwise all you would see is my computer, and believe me, the work I do is so boring it would put you to sleep - I often have to take a nap because it puts me to sleep! Hey, it pays the bills, and there are days like yesterday when I can enjoy this magical view.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You are lucky. Our colors aren't quite as vibrant as usual. I guess the lack of rainfall effects fall colors.

I didn't know you are working. Whatca doin?