Thursday, August 20, 2009

Beading Chaos


Beading Chaos! When the boys are away, Susan makes a mess on the kitchen table. It's the only time I can really spread out. I can work on several projects at once and leave them overnight. Usually I have to clean everything up so there is room to eat! The bracelet on the mat is by Kim Stathis, called Razzle Dazzle bracelet. What a terrific design. In the upper photo, the beaded beads are a variation of the Spinning Top Bead from Bead Infinitum (it's a free pattern) and lots of fun to make.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

THAT doesn't look like chaos to ME. My table is what chaos looks like!! Besides you need something to keep your mind busy with the boys gone. I think all the time that I just want one minutes peace, but I would sure miss them if they were gone. Its gotten so bad that I never know who is coming and who is going and to what class. I tell my daughter, just tell me where I need to be and when and who I am picking up or dropping off! lol