Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hawaii


Last week my husband was in Hawaii for a conference. When he sent me the hotel information, it said his room had a partial view of the ocean. This is what partial looks like! He's off to France next week for yet another conference. We'll have to wait and see what his room with a view looks like. And yes, I could go if I wanted to, but the truth of the matter is that this is work for him, and engineers take their work seriously. They love to talk about their research, what new work they're doing, renew old contacts, and most of all, talk about their research, and their work... because the bottom line is, they love their work!

1 comment:

Padparadscha said...

I know what you mean it is always a little strange to be in vacations with somebody who is working.

Could he not extend his trip for a fewdays and you join him for the weekend ?