Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Renewing Blog

I am going to start blogging again.  The impetus for this is to join some challenges that require a blog.  I've done challenges in the past and have found that they motivate me to push my bead work beyond where it is, to use new materials and colors, and just to have fun.

Since my last post I have continued beading.  I still prefer seed bead weaving and I mainly make jewelry.  I also like color, nice and bright!

I will post pictures soon of my recent bead work.  For now, I just wanted to get started.

2 comments:

pam T said...

ah, Susan!!!! How funny, I've just made my own personal commitment to restart my blog today!!!! I look forward to seeing what you have been doing!!!!!!!

Cottage and Broome said...

Hey Susan, so nice to see you will be blogging again, looking forward to seeing more of your bead posts, Laura