Monday, November 29, 2010

Anne Hesse Doll collaboration



I took a wonderful class with Anne Hesse on doll making. During the class, I discovered that I wasn't a dollmaker, so I created the doll as a collaboration with my dear friend, Kathie, and gifted the doll to her. I made the face, put the bunches of ribbon together, and she did everything else, including securing the face to a weighted backing, attaching the face to the doll, putting the ribbon on the doll, the hair, and attaching the arms.





A close up of the doll.




Isn't she gorgeous!!!


4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Gosh yes!! Absolutely. I love Anne Faces. How cool that you took a class. I love the entire doll.

Susan Elliott said...

She's WONDERFUL!! And so is the picture of your family. Thanks for being such a good blogger friend...xo Susan

char said...

Your Doll turned out beautiful. Besides Beading, quilting, painting, etc etc I love to make Art Dolls. Yours is just great!!! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

c6l67l0w23 c4n61n5n40 a8c36c1y22 b4a77w5y77 p8y99h5w67 p6i79r8r34