Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Walking in the Rain

I just got back from a walk in the rain. I was hoping to beat it, but no go. So, with my bright pink visor, purple shirt, I ventured out into a whirlwind of rain and leaves. Here's what I noticed - the gold leaves against my purple shirt was a beautiful and regal combination. I tend not to use golds, because there is too much brown in them, but I am going to try them more now, with purple of course. You just never know where you will get inspiration from!

3 comments:

Timaree said...

Purple and gold sounds real pretty for your October page!!! Some crystal rain thrown in and you keep the memory of an October walk in the rain.

KV said...

Nothing quite like a walk in the rain, so long as it is not a cold rain, right?


Kathy V in NM

beadbabe49 said...

Great way to get inspired!
Incidentally, I've tagged you on my blog...hope you have time to play?