Monday, April 21, 2014

February Bead Journal Project

In February I visited my mother in Arizona.  The visit was to help celebrate her 78th birthday and to attend a wedding shower for my nephew's fiance (now wife).  I was inspired by the cacti in her backyard and chose a palette that reflected the colors.  I thought I was going to create a nature-looking bead, so you can imagine how surprised I was when the bead turned out to look like a cake, a very fancy one.  I guess I had celebrations on my mind.  The bead was freeform using peyote and netting stitches.






1 comment:

thennowh said...

joy replica bags review replica hermes handbags y6t18v7h26 replica bags manila check this link right here now k7h56i4c79 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags koh samui see here f7n96z4f13 bag replica high quality replica bags bangkok