Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bead projects completed

Here are some of the bead projects I have finished in the last few weeks. Above, a beautiful necklace, Star of India, designed by Jean Campbell. Detail is below. As you can see, I need to finish the back, but I have to wait until I decide what I want the length to be.

A variation of the Ootheca cuff by Rachel Nelson-Smith bracelet. I believe these colors were first chosen by Liz Thompson, then seen by my friend Donna, then used by me. Thank you Liz!


Ruby's Herringbone bracelet.

And finally, a Waves bracelet designed by Ann Benson. The pattern is sold on the Bead Culture web site.


Happy Sunday everyone!

4 comments:

Christina J. said...

Love, love, love the Star of India necklace. So pretty. I also really like the variation on the Ootheca cuff. Very nice and great colors! The other pieces are wonderful as well. You have been very busy!

Carol said...

Wow, you have been beading up a storm! I don't think I can pick a favorite, though I am partial to shades of aqua/torquoise and blue.

KV said...

Gosh, you've been busy making so many gorgeous things! I am amazed and fascinated by that Oetheca cuff -- when I saw it in the Masters Beadweavers book, it intrigued me so much. Did you figure out the pattern all by yourself?


Kathy V in NM

Ellen said...

Can you tell I haven't been to your blog is a while LOL
I love all you beautiful pieces in this post - my oh my do I?